If you’re here, you know my story &
what I offer, but you have some questions!
Awesome, I have the answers!
If you don’t see your question below, go ahead and shoot me a message through the contact page.
- What if I’m not sure my relationship is/was toxic?
This is a valid question! It’s okay to not really know. I wasn’t sure about a lot of my previous relationships, because they weren’t always bad. It wasn’t until a friend or therapist would wrinkle their nose or say, “They did what?!” that I would realize that my previous relationship was toxic. It’s really hard to see it when you’re in it and even harder to see if you sincerely love your partner with all your heart. It takes some distance and time to look back without the love blinders on hiding the problems.I offer a 1-hour Goddess Guidance session to listen to your situation and help you understand whether or not your relationship was toxic. I offer this because I know how good it feels to get what you’re thinking off your chest, and also, I’m not a friend that is familiar with you and your partner. When you talk to someone that’s removed from the situation, you’re more likely to get a more objective answer.
- Do I really have to cut or limit contact with my ex in order to work with you?
I know this is a daunting challenge, but yes, I require my clients to cut or limit contact (unless you have kids or business together) with their toxic exes. Going no contact is very difficult, but it lets me know that you are committed to breaking your toxic cycle. Cutting contact is also your declaration that your toxic relationship will no longer have any power over you. It’s your personal declaration that you are ready to Unleash Your Goddess, take your power back, and move on with your life.
- What if I’m not sure that I’m ready to let go? If you’re unsure, don’t get mad at yourself. Being indecisive when it comes to such a big life decision is completely normal. I don’t fault you for that. It took a massive temper tantrum to get me to take that leap and decide that I deserved so much better. The unknown is scary, and fear is one of the strongest emotions. It’s primal and it’s built into our brains to protect us from way back when we were cavemen! That’s thousands of years of hardwiring that you’re fighting right now, no wonder it’s hard to make a decision. And then there’s love. Love lingers long after we’re aware of it. It may take some journaling or scheduling a 1-hour Goddess Guidance Session to get all your thoughts out.
- What if my ideal partner is my ex?
“He’s the love of my life!” That thought played like a broken record in my mind when my engagement ended. Being so excited and ready to spend the rest of my life with someone was such a dream come true. I thought that I was happy. Once some time (and I mean A LOT) of time passed, I began to see the relationship as it was. It wasn’t very healthy at all, but I had convinced myself that it was because I thought that was as good as it gets. Here’s my challenge for you. Imagine something that your ex did that always hurt your feelings without fail. They’d apologize (or maybe they didn’t!) when you got upset. But sooner or later, they did it again and again. The apologies meant nothing, and eventually, you stopped calling them out because you realized they didn’t care. How are you feeling right now thinking about that? Probably not so well. Now, I want you to imagine being with a different person that sees that they hurt you or listens when you tell them. That person is completely apologetic, hugs you close, never does it again, and also buys you flowers because they feel bad for hurting you! All you had wanted them to do was apologize and not do it again, but this person went above and beyond, because they value and love you! How would that make you feel?
- What do I receive if I begin the Unleashing Your Goddess program?
The Unleashing Your Goddess program comes with a welcome package! You will receive one of my Big Books of Self-Care for no added cost, a handwritten note of encouragement, and a surprise gift! I want to give my future goddesses all the tools they need to succeed in this program. Enjoy!